Sunday 6 September 2015

L'Oréal La Palette Nude Rose Review and Swatches

Hello and welcome to my Realm of Beauty. 

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I've started my training year and have been trying to adjust to getting up at 6 am and getting home at 5 pm. But hopefully, now that I have a regular schedule I can write more routinely.

Today's post is going to be about a beautiful eyeshadow palette brought to us by L'Oréal. I fell in love with this palette as soon as I saw it in Boots.
First of all, the packaging is very elegant for a drugstore palette. After all, you can never go wrong with a black case and gold writing.



But most importantly, the colour range is absolutely gorgeous. All the shades are very wearable and suited for every occasion. I especially love the orangey gold shimmery shade. The dark purple shade is also perfect for converting a daytime look into an elegant nighttime look. The palette is also sized perfectly for your everyday bag. What's more is that the brush that comes with it is very nice.

Let's move on to the quality of the shadows.
The application is quite nice. I would say they could be more pigmented. Also, they're a little bit dry and therefore hard to blend. But for the price of £14.99, it's pretty amazing and I would totally recommend it. Especially if you're not the sort to pay around £40 for an eyeshadow palette.

Now on to swatches. The top picture is natural light, and the bottom is with flash.


I hope you enjoyed this post lovelies.
Make sure you follow me on social media, all the links are on the right hand side.
See you soon x

No comments :

Post a Comment